Land development consultants, surveyors, town planners & environmental
Tablelands & Buttsworth Surveyors have been established in the Bathurst regions for over 30 years with files dating back to 1976 from RM Todd P/L, Tablelands Surveyors P/L and ME Buttsworth Surveyors P/L.
For land boundary re-definition you will require the services of a Registered Surveyor. A Registered Surveyor is registered under the Surveying and Spatial Information Regulation 2012 by the Board of Surveying and Spatial Information of NSW. As a Registered Surveyor we are responsible to the state of NSW for the maintenance of the cadastre.
Type ‘find a registered surveyor’ into your search engine.
We have over 35 years experience in land surveying, every job is different and you will certainly benefit from that experience.
We operate throughout the central west of NSW from Lithgow to Wellington and Mudgee to Goulburn undertaking detail surveys, rural and residential subdivisions, easements, building set out, monitoring and development applications.
Tablelands & Buttsworth Surveyors experienced staff can offer a wide range of services including;
- Topographic surveys (details and levels) (for pre-design investigation & calculations)
- Construction and building set out (once you have had your residence, factory or road designed you will need to know where it should be placed on your lot)
- Urban design and planning (Small or large scale subdivisions or dual occupations)
- Development application preparation and lodgement (Preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects for development approvals)
- Rural and Urban Subdivision (major or minor boundary adjustments)
- Volume Calculations (Dam capacity and stockpiles)
- Boundary Re-establishment surveys (Old System conversion or lost boundaries)
- Consolidation of titles (if building on a property consisting of several lots you may be required to consolidate them)
- Easement creation (Easements can be created for just about any purpose, for your benefit or your neighbours)
Our reputation is reliability, responsibility and dependability
We have the capability and expertise to undertake your survey in a timely, accurate manner and look forward to working with you on your project.
Our office maintains the latest technology software and instruments, having two current model Nikon 1” total stations, Topcon GPS, Leica Level and run Cad, Office, Excel and Foresoft software. We often run two survey parties, having two 4WD vehicles each equipped with prisms, tri-brackets, tripods and other standard survey gear.
We undertake survey for local and state government, private and commercial clients, some of whom include:
- Hansen Yuncken P/L
- Baigents P/L
- Bathurst Regional Council
- Oberon Council
- National Parks
- Department of Finance & Services
- Department of Education
- Forestry Corporation of NSW
- Lycopodium Infrastructure P/L
Some of our largest projects in recent times are:
- 70 lot single stage residential subdivision which includes the creation of a 3D GPS model for construction set out, works as executed, marking all lots, preparation of the final plan of survey and draft 88B Instrument.
- Details, services and level survey over an existing 10ha industrial site in preparation for extensions (Baigents P/L)
- Set out, monitoring and works as executed of a multi storey steel and concrete industrial building ($130M) (Hansen Yuncken P/L)
- Details, services and level survey over the Charles Sturt University (Bathurst Campus) approximately 55 ha
Our office is at:
71 Bentinck Street,
Bathurst NSW 2795
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 1495
Bathurst NSW 2795
Not sure how subdivisions, consolidations or easements work, or just want to know how much it’s all going to cost?
Phone us on (02) 6331 4918 or
email to email@example.com
…and we’ll put a fee proposal together with a rundown on how it will proceed.
Send us a message: